Wednesday, June 10, 2009

15 Day Getaway.

Hi. I take a lot of pictures and have been persuaded into setting up a blog. This is my first post. Here are some pics from a recent trip that took me to Fitchburg/Boston MA, Shannon/Dublin Ireland, Paris France, Barcelona/Costa Brava Spain, NYC, Elmwood Park NJ, and back to Boston. Click on the pics to view them huge. They are all high-res. I have allowed comments so feel free to leave some. <3






























































































































































































5 Comments:

Blogger Robert Pokorny said...

Looks like you had a great time! Some funny signage. Any more Fairey photos?

June 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Abby said...

my favorite is the close up of the bird on the ledge with a bright yellow beak.

June 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger JSS said...

that last picture of me...is this shortly before my jihad?

June 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous beau said...

sick.

June 15, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Demands Medium Dice said...

Looks as though you found the crazy pet vendors on la rambla. Nice.

June 15, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home